Friday, October 12, 2007

surgery update

i am not making this up! today i went to the doctor for my post-op. i figured i would be in and out in 5 minn. now, i am swollen from the surgery, but i figured that was common! for those of u who may have thought my blogs have been a bit boring lately...sit down! i take off my shirt and the doctor goes uh-oh! just what u want to hear from your surgeon! my right peck is like three times the size of normal. he says i have a large hematoma(basically a pool of blood under the skin) and it has to be drained. so the doctor takes a huge needle and makes a bunch of holes around my nipple. then if that wasnt bad enough, he proceeds to squeeze the hell out of my chest! blood was squirting out all over the place! im like, "oh shit, that really hurts doc" but he said it had to be done or i could get a bad infection! this went on for about 10 minn! when it was all over i was ready to puke. whats worse is that the doctor said its very common for bodybuilders to get hematomas multiple times, so now i have to go back on monday to have it possibly done again! just how i want to start my week. now im on antibiotics to prevent some kind of infection. so, i hope you all have a great weekend! talk to ya all soon!

No comments: