Saturday, October 13, 2007

oct 13

good morning everybody! not alot to say today. im trapped in the house with nothing to do but eat, sleep, watch tv, or search the Internet. im really bored! at least i have the kitty to keep me company, he's very entertaining. i have to try to take it as easy as possible so my swelling doesnt come back. so far i think the swelling seems to be staying down, but i have the whole weekend to go. i am aloud to take showers again(thank god) but i need some help from nurse nicole. sitting around for 3 days without a shower had me smelling pretty ripe! im a clean freak when it comes to my body, i shower twice a day always, so going that long without one had me feeling disgusting! btw- you can still vote for nicole in the hot body contest at iforcenutrition.com, you may vote as many times as u like. thats all i got for today, i hope your all doing well! please send me emails on what u would like to see in the members gallery, i love your input!

No comments: