Monday, October 15, 2007

oct 15

happy monday everyone. im getting ready to go back to the doctor and see how my recovery is coming! wish me luck! yesterday i came across a guy on myspace who is using my pics on his page. this guy is pretending to be me. its crazy, the guy even goes by the name philip. when i confronted him about it, he had the nerve to tell me i should be flattered! this guy has like 300 friends that all think they know me! so, i started sending all his friends messages that this guy is am impostor and to delete him from there page. people started contacting me like crazy saying they had been friends with this maniac for a year. now the guy is totally pissed because he is loosing friends to the real me(there can only be 1,LOL)! so he sends me a message saying he is going to make 5 more pages about me saying all really nasty things that i refuse to repeat! what did i ever do? if anyone knows how to put an end to this, please send me an email. I was fortunate enough to make a good friend through this whole crazy ordeal, her name is Kristie. Kristie is a national level figure competitor from down south(southern people are way more friendly than people from the north east). Kristie sent messages to everyone saying that philip is an impostor, she had been friends with this looser for a year now. this guy is pathetic, and now he is loosing all his conned friends thanks to Kristie! if anyone else comes across any pages that have pics of me on myspace, please send me an email. thanks for everything! to all the people i met yesterday who thought they knew me, im sorry that you all had to go through that, but your gonna think they real me is way cooler! ill talk to ya all tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kristie Cobb said...

Thanks PJ! The "REAL" PJ is already way much cooler! Lol! :)