Wednesday, October 10, 2007

oct 10

whats up everybody, im typing this extra early today. according to the doctor my surgery went as close to perfect as possible, but boy am i in some pain. i couldn't sleep a wink last nite. the hardest thing for me is that the doctors orders were to sleep on my back, this is something i just cant do. i go back on friday, and im not aloud to remove the bandages or take a shower until then! im gonna be exhausted and stinky,lol. im all ready bored being home and it hasnt even been 24 hours yet. plus typing actually causes a little pain at this point so i have to limit my self there. my girlfriend nicole made me some home made chicken soup, bodybuilder style, with tons of chicken, its definitely the best chicken soup I've ever had! my girl can cook. ill keep ya updated on my recovery!i have more updates coming this week to the members vip, so dont forget to check them out! talk to ya all soon!

No comments: