Friday, October 12, 2007

oct 12

whats up everybody, its friday, i go for my post- op today. i finally broke down last night and got myself in the shower. at like midnight i got out of bed, rapped the dressings in plastic and taped it up with scotch tape, and jumped into the shower. i was so smelly and greasy i couldnt take it anymore, i had crusty blood around my stitches, i couldnt take it any more. the plastic and tape diddnt really do the trick and the dressings got a little wet. i figured the doctor will change them today anyway. it felt alot better to be somewhat clean. im so bored allready, im used to being out and about all the time, i feel like im trapped in the house, i feel skinny all ready from not training. hopefully im back in the gym in 2 weeks. keep sending me emails, ask as many questions as u want, it keeps me sane to help you guys out. reminder to everyone, the voting for the hot bod contest is still going on, please vote for my girl nicole. nicole is on page 6 #83, the voting goes on till the end of the month. the winner gets 500 dollars and a photo shoot. also dont forget to check me out at speciesnutrition.com, check out the great products they have to offer! members, i have tons more updates coming so stay tuned! have a great day everyone!

No comments: