Sunday, October 28, 2007

oct 28

whats up everybody, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!lol! im getting ready to watch my jets loose again, they are horrible, i could have went to the game today but i turned down the tickets because i dont feel like sitting in the stadium watching them suck. i hope they loose every game so we can get a good draft pick! now that i got that off my chest...i drove 1 whole hour last nite to see this haunted winery in washingtonville NY! it was pretty cool, but i went to see my friend and i couldnt even tell which character he was!lol! i did a very lite upper body workout yesterday, a couple machines for back, some laterals, some lite shrugs, and some cable exercises for my arms. my body was really stiff and achy, but thats to be expected when u take some time off. my body weight is down to 231, but hopefully i will put some decent weight back on in the next couple of weeks. for those of you who are interested in my plan of attack just contact me through my website and i will explain my game plan! enjoy your sunday!!!!

No comments: