Thursday, October 4, 2007

oct 4

whats going on everybody, today is my last back work out before my surgery. im bummed, i havent missed more than a week of training in 8 years! im still riding a high from the mr olympia, what a great experience! hey friends, i need u all to do me a favor. please go to www.iFORCENUTRITION.com and vote for my girlfriend nicole in the hot body contest!!!
the voting starts today and goes on to 0ct 31. dont forget to check out my olympia pics in the members section. also, next week i will be posting a ton of training pics from this past week, be sure to check it out! members, tell me what u want to see, this sight is for u so send me an email. hey bodybuilding fans in the northeast, check out the brooklyn bodybuilding championships. my good friend guy cisternino will be guest posing along with victor martinez and kai green! these guys put on a great show, i highly recommend it. well, thats all for today, i wanna give a big shout out to my by edj! edj and i eat at outback every wed! have i mentioned how much i love that place?!

No comments: