Saturday, October 20, 2007

oct 20

its saturday morning, normally i would be getting ready to go train arms,not today. i still have bleeding and swelling, so i still cant train! im going down to see my boy dave palumbo in long island today. after i go over my off season plan, im going to see if he knows something that will speed up my healing process. for now im just trying to maintain a decent bodyweight. im about 235. i loose weight when im not training. i've been keeping my calories up and even added in an extra shake with ISOLYZE and all natural peanut butter. i just have a really fast metabolism. hopefully dave will give me some positive news today. O.K., i gotta get movin, enjoy your workouts, no matter how much you dread them at times, its way worse when you cant train at all,LOL! have a great day!

No comments: