Thursday, October 25, 2007

oct 25

good news, i can finally start some lite workouts again! im so relieved. the doctor said i can start very lite(everything but chest) on monday. i think im going to do a little bit today, friday and saturday, just to get my blood moving a little bit. i cant wait till i can move some heavy weight again. i went to outback steakhouse yesterday with my buddy eric, shout out to outback, there food is always good. dont forget you can still vote for Nicole in the www.iforcenutrition.com hot body contest, voting goes until the last day of October! i dont really have any plans for halloween right now, my injury kinda made me loose my spirit to do anything fun like that. i think im gonna see the new saw movie this weekend, nicole hates scary movies!lol. o.k., ill keep ya posted on my comeback to the gym, have a great day!

No comments: