Tuesday, October 16, 2007

oct 16

whats up everybody. its been exactly 1 week since my surgery. i feel like its been a month. i want to get back in the gym so bad i cant stand it! i had to get some more blood drained out yesterday, but it wasnt to bad because i took some vicodin before i got to the doctor. the doctor said im healing great, im hoping to be able to be back in the gym in a week. nicole has taken great care of me, and i thank her so much, i hate not being able to do things for my self. i feel so small, i have lost a little weight, but when i get back in the gym im gonna blow up! btw- now u can get to species.com right from my myspace page(the real one, not philip the impostor)! keep sending me emails, you guys are helping me get through this tough period. help me put my brain to work! thats all for today, ill be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am a 26 yr old male who recently gained 30 lbs in the last 2 months all totally naturally. Basically I quit smoking and starting eating peanut butter and chocolate with most meals. I am happy with the wight and was wondering if I should get my nips looked at? Can I email u a picture of my nipples for your opinion? I don't know If I should have the same surger as you..... I liked the way your nips looked before.... I mean my nips are straight you just gotta see them....