Friday, November 30, 2007

nov 30

another great back workout yesterday. my back training has been great since coming back from my surgery. if this keeps up my back should really improve. today is shoulders, traps, calves and abs. i think i am going to do one fly exercise for my chest just to give it some extra stimulation. i need my chest to catch up to everything else since i didn't train it for almost 6 whole weeks! tomorrow i go down to see Dave Palumbo to help him out with a project hes working on involving clothing, i will let you know more details after its done. i will also be training in the famous Bev Francis powerhouse gym. i have a history of good arm workouts in Bevs Gym, its a great atmosphere. have a great day everyone! ill be on here before i go down to long island tomorrow.

No comments: