Tuesday, November 20, 2007

nov 20

i had a tough leg workout yesterday, i missed a lot of meals over the weekend in dallas,and all the flying had me a bit worn out. my strength wasnt to great, but i still managed to bust out some decent sets. im pretty sore today. i have to go back to the doctor today to get another check up. when i come back i plan on really training my chest hard. i have lost a lot of size from my chest since this surgery and i really need to kill it now to get it back growing the way it should. i've been training my forearms once a week for the past 2 weeks, i haddn't trained them in about 4 years because they tend to grow pretty fast and over power my upper arms, but now that my upper arms are fairly big, i plan on really hammering my forearms until they get freaky! thats all for today. have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog bro, just started to read it.

I notice that you mention surgery a couple of times, what did you have surgery on bro? If you dont mind me asking?

PJ Braun said...

i had surgery on my chest.nothing to serious.