Sunday, November 25, 2007

nov 25

late start for me today. i went out last nite with nicole and the boys. i was the designated driver. we started out at rain in norwalk around 10. it was pretty wack, so we went to hulahanks in stamford. that was a better time, but it was a little to crowded for me. from there we wound up in white plains at the thirsty turtle(probably the best place to go around here) we stayed at the turtle until it was almost 4. my friend jen was bartending so we got taken care of. the band playing was very good, they played alot of hard rock. i hate the typical club music you hear, so the band was a nice change. after the turtle, we hit up the diner with my friends, rob and bill. we all pigged out and then i drove us all back to danbury. i didn't get into bed until after 5:30 this morning! its ok, i feel good and i always rest on sundays anyway. tomorrow is big legs! i gotta start loading up my body for the beating im gonna give it tomorrow!

No comments: