Wednesday, November 14, 2007

nov 14

i finally got to train chest hard yesterday. i was smart, but i still went fairly heavy on certain exercises. i am pretty sore today . this morning i was 242 lbs. today is normaly an off day for me, but i will be training back this afternoon, i have to get most my workouts in before i get out to dallas. i want everyone who reads this to go to the training section of my website and scroll down to check out my latest success story, mike blythe! with the combination of my training knowledge and nutritional skills, combined with hard work and SPECIES nutritional products, mike was able to loose over 50lbs of fat and win his first bodybuilding show at 19 years old. feel free to check out some of the other testimonials in there. maybe its time for you to earn a spot on my page!

No comments: