Thursday, November 8, 2007

nov 8

shout out to my man EDJ! thanks for dinner last nite.wed nite is always outback nite for me and my boy edj, they dont even have to ask us what we want, whe're there so much we dont even look at the menu's! i am still very sore today, but not quite as bad as yesterday. yesterday i could barely bend my legs! today im going to train back, this is the only body part that gave me trouble last week, so hopefully i will be problem free this week. i cant wait to do heavy deadlifts again! ive been following Mr. dave palumbo's off season diet plan since last week when i started training again, i have put on a little size already. this morning my body weight was 239, i hope to hit 240 in the next couple of days. 250 is right around the corner, after this week im gonna step up my intensity a little more, and i think after next week, i should be totally healed and ready to start training like a beast! watch out everybody im baaaaaack!

No comments: