Saturday, November 10, 2007

nov 10

well, its time fot the easterns! time to go cheer on my man, Mr.G! im not going to the prejudging, but i will be there for the nite show. im looking forward to meeting some of my new fans and friends today! yesterday i trained shoulders, i started out with some dumbbell laterals and then progressed into some dumbbell presses. my pressing strength has dropped quite a bit. i was only able to use 95lb dumbbells for sets of 8, normaly i use 120lbs for sets of 8-10. im sure my strength will be back soon, im just a little rusty. im getting ready to go train arms, and then im off on sunday. next week im going to hit it alot harder. thats all for today. tomorrow i will have some results from the show! by the way, go check out my girlfriend nicole on the species page in the athletes section!

No comments: