Sunday, December 2, 2007

dec 2

ok for those of you who have not got a chance to see my magazine spread in MD yet, its up on my site in the news section. check it out and let me know what you think. sorry about not blogging yesterday, but i was up very early so i had no time to get on the computer. i went down to long island yesterday to see dave. i got all measured up for this company that is designing clothes for bodybuilders. not that cheesy crap you see in magazines, but nice high end stuff! if the idea works, they may use me as one of there models, if not i still will get some cool clothes! after i was done with the designers, colette and i went to Bev's Powerhouse gym in syosset. i always have a great workout there. we blasted arms, it was probably the best arm workout i have had since well before my surgery! i am pretty sore today. on my way home last nite i got swiped and ran off the road by a huge truck carrying cars! i was lucky to be ok, but i had 2 flat tires and another one that was smashed in. fortunately there was a garage right off the exit that fixed everything up for me! i was lucky to walk away fine, with just a couple of flat tires! thats all for me, enjoy your sunday!

No comments: