Wednesday, December 26, 2007

dec 26

late blog time for me today. my schedule is all messed up right now! today i helped my good friend rob move some equipment into his new gym, NO LIMIT FITNESS today. boy am i tired! we moved a bunch of drink coolers, a large stand up tanning machine and a bunch of heavy equipment. i will be back in there tomorrow to help again. my back is pretty sore from moving all the heavy awkward machines. today when i was done helping rob, i went to brewster to train chest with my buddy ted. i was pretty shot so i pumped a lot of reps instead of going crazy heavy. by the time i was done i felt like i was gonna pass out. tomorrow i am supposed to train back, we will see how that goes. im looking forward to seeing this new gym when it opens, its gonna be great, ill keep you all posted! have a great nite.

No comments: