Tuesday, December 11, 2007

dec 11

yesterday was the worst leg workout ive had in a LONG time! my left elbow is still bothering me, but now my knees are really sore as well. i couldnt go heavy on anything yesterday, and i couldnt squat at all. stuff like that is really disappointing to me, but you have to know when to back off or else you can wind up with a serious injury. i think it has to do with all the weight and strength ive gained back so fast taking a toll on my joints. hopefully my body gets used to it and the pain goes away. today is chest day, hopefully my elbow wont hold me back. i also have to go see my doctor today to see how my recovery is doing. i havent seen him in 3 weeks, so i figure he will be pleased with my recovery. thats all for today, have a great day.

No comments: