Friday, December 14, 2007

dec 14

so yesterday i leave my house to drive for what is usually 10 minn into town to workout at this small gym by my house. i usually dont train at this gym, but since it was snowing so hard, i knew i had to be smart and take the safe way out. about an hour before i left my house i called the gym to see if they were going to stay open and the answer i got was yes. it took me close to 30 minn to get there because people dont know how to drive, and also because the roads were just pretty bad. i get to the gym and they're closed! so i get back in my honda civic(which by the way, is great in the snow) and call the new york sports club in danbury ct. they assured me that they were going to stay open. i made the journey over and had the whole gym to my self. the only people in there were the employees. i dont care how bad it is outside, i NEVER miss a workout. i had a quick intense back workout and was out of there in about 45 minn. when i left it was pure ice pellets coming down from the sky, just what you want to drive in. i made it home safe and relaxed for the rest of the evening. living in the north east you get used to crappy winters. today its a lot nicer out, i got shoulders traps and abs. have a great day everyone! more snow is coming on sunday!

No comments: