Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

merry christmas everyone! its been a busy few days for me. i must say im glad christmas is all over. i had a great time with my family, as well as nicoles, but the whole experience can get very stressful. sunday afternoon i decided to start and finish all my christmas shopping. i started at about 3 o'clock in brookfield, made my way over to the mall at around 4, and diddnt get home until around 11! i dont know why us guys wait till the last minn, but we all do! monday all the gyms closed early so my training partner and i had to rush our leg workout a little. going at the pace we did caused us to have to lower our normal weights a bit, but we had basically no rest in -between sets and i was pretty nauseous by the time we finished! nicole got me an awesome camera that records right on to dvds so be prepared for some videos soon. i hope every one enjoyed there holidays! one more to go with new years and then its time to get even more focused. new updates of a 260 lb pj will be up soon!

No comments: