Wednesday, December 5, 2007

dec 5

sorry for not blogging yesterday, but i will make it up to ya with a really good one today! first off i want to congratulate the Montanari brothers and my boy Kenny Wallach, for being named the new chairman of Connecticut! this is great news for the state, as well as the npc! big things will be happening in the future of bodybuilding because of these guys. i also want to give a birthday shout out to kenny's lovely wife, Michelle. yesterday was my chest day, and i had an opening in my schedule, so i drove up to the Montanari bro's golds gym in new haven to train with my good buddy Evan Centopani(for those of you living in a cave, Evan just won the npc nationals to be named the newest IFBB pro) i followed evans chest workout that included some drop sets and super sets and had a great workout. its not everyday that you get to train with a IFBB pro bodybuilder. today is an off day for me, but i have to drive into Manhattan to meet with an agent for some future business plans i have. thats all for today. anyone looking for advice on anything from training to dieting to contest prep, send me an email pjb@powerhousegym.com .

No comments: