Thursday, December 13, 2007

dec 13

SNOW! looking out my window right now and all i see is white, everywhere! its really coming down. that wont stop me from going to the gym though. there is a small gym in town only about 2 miles from here. ill TUFF it out to get my workout in no matter how bad it is outside. big shout out to OUTBACK STEAK HOUSE. as you all know, i am a regular at the outback, well, last nite me and my buddy EDJ went for our regular wednsday sit down. we had a great meal as always, but when we were done, the manager came over and said dinner was on him! we eat there so often that he wanted to say thanks, so he payed for our meal. OUTBACK, you can guarantee that i will keep on coming. thats all for today. drive slow everybody, go easy on the brakes, thats what causes accidents when its like this.

No comments: