Wednesday, January 30, 2008

jan 30

yesterday we stayed in Palm Springs and trained at the large golds gym that's in town. it is a totally different scene then Venice, but Ben and I had a kick ass chest work out! last nite was our buddy Jesse Godderz last nite with us (he was on mtv's exposed, LOL) we all went to IN and OUT BURGER which is pretty famous on the west coast...I wasnt impressed, but I got an employee hat that i took some funny pics in! today we are just takin it easy, were gonna train back later in Palm Springs. tomorrow i think were gonna go back to Venice, hopefully i still get access to a computer for the rest of the week. I miss everybody alot, especially Nicole, but I'll be home soon!

1 comment:

killinit said...

I saw you at Golds Venice yesterday training shoulders with Ben. I only recognized you cuz of your face. You have put on some serious mass. Looking absolutely awesome. Looking forward to seeing you do some damage competing.