Monday, February 4, 2008

BACK HOME AGAIN

So im finaly back home again, here is a quick recap of what went on since you last heard from me...
WED- stayed in Palm springs and trained back, went out for sushi and then drove in to venice and checked in to the seashore motel.
THURS- went to the fire house to eat and then went to golds venice to train shouldrs, i saw Silvio Samuel again, as well as Will Harris. That nite, big ben drove me around down town LA to see the various famous sites, including Rodeo drive and parts of Beverly Hills.
FRI- we drove back to palm springs, that nite i went to the gym with junior world champ Dan Hill, i did a lite arm workout and then i went home to pack up all my stuff.
SAT- i left palm springs early and flew into O'HARE international, there i was able to upgrade to 1st class courtesy of my MYSPACE buddy Rick(thanks Rick) I arrived in new york at 5:30, when i first saw Nicole it was like a cheesey movie seen, we both satarted running to each other until we met with a huge hug and kiss! I missed her so much! that nite i watched the new ufc debut of Brock Lesner, he lost to Frank Mir, but i think he has alot of potential.
SUN- Superbowl, i was pretty dissapointed, the game was borring until the last 4 minn, i cant believe the Pats lost, what a waste of a season! at least the comercials were good!

Now its back to reality, i have legs today, my back is still very sore. I have a photo shoot for AMERICAN PHYSIQUE BODYWEAR on wed, wich is also my birthday. New pics will be up soon from my trip in my members section, also stay tuned for some video clips!

2 comments:

Stephan Bartels said...

PJ,
Hope you had a great time in Southern California.
What is the email address for AMERICAN PHYSIQUE BODYWEAR for brochure with your pics.
Also what is email for membership section for your video clips.
Keep up on your hard work outs!
Stephan

Adele said...

Hi PJ,

My name is Adele and I am contacting you from Muscletech...I have had bad luck trying to reach you, please let me know what is the best way to contact you