Wednesday, February 27, 2008

feb 27

Yesterday I blasted chest in Brewster. The workout was the best I have had in a while, so I am going to list it...
The Incline was all hogged up by some kids, and I diddnt feel like wating, so I used the smith machine. This particular smith machine has an extra thick bar that I am totally not a fan of! after i warmed up, my work sets were: Incline smith- 315-8
365-6
365-6
225-32(just to really burn it out)
next I moved to the hammer strength Incline where i started with 2 45s on each side for 10, then 3 for 10, 3 and a quarter for 8 and finally 4 45s for 8.
Then i went on to do decline flys 3 sets of 15 with 45lb dumbbells. and finally, Incline flys 4 sets of 15 with 50 lb dumbbells, nice and slow, extra strict!

Today I went to see my man DR. Mike at Physical Synergy in Fairfield. DR. Mike works on me from head to toe! Tomorrow I am leaving for the Arnold Classic, this will be my first one, I cant wait. I will blog all about it when I return! until then Have a great week and enjoy the weekend!

No comments: