Friday, February 22, 2008

feb 22

SHOUT OUT TO MARLENE IN PENNSYLVANIA!
yesterday I went to a place called Physical Synergy in Fairfield CT, where I met Dr. Mike who works on my buddies Evan Centopani and also occasionally on Guy Cisternino. Dr. Mike is an ART master and I think joining forces with hm is really going to help my progress! stay tuned for more on that soon. Well, even though we are buried in snow, I still managed to make it to NYSC to train shoulders today, Nicole came with me, and I was surprised that besides my partner Ted, there were a fair amount of people in the gym. This kind of weather separates the real iron warriors from the fair weathered lifters! 1 more week and I will be in Ohio for the Arnold Classic, I cant wait!!!

3 comments:

brenmac said...

PJ, this is Brendhan McAvoy. Just wanted to say good luck on the road. Bring back that trophey/metal. Your site is very interesting and your hard work is obviously paying off. Your a f-ing beast.

PJ Braun said...

Hey brendan, I need your #

brenmac said...

my number is (203)775-6772 I live in the condos behind Bobs Discount Furniture up the road from Triad. Lets get together after you tear it up at the Arnold Classic.