Tuesday, February 19, 2008

feb 19

here's a summary of the past few days...Phil Heath blew away everyone at the IRONMAN, I was not there, but I saw enough in the pics, Gustavo Badell looked pretty good and deserved 2nd. Tony Freeman was off again, and finally decided to go back to working with Dave Palumbo! my weight is back up to 261. American Gladiators is done for the season, and I want to wish my friend "Fury" a speedy recovery, she tore her ACL and badly damaged her knee in the semi finals(that's why you didn't see her in any events in the finals) It has been 5 weeks since her surgery and she is off crutches in the gym training all ready! That's a real Gladiator in my book! Good luck on a speedy recovery miss Reed!
Yesterday was legs with my new Partner on leg day Scott Perlman, we have had Back to Back kick ass workouts and I know my legs are gonna be much better by the time I get on stage again!
BTW- more updates are up in my members section, be sure to check them out!

No comments: