Thursday, February 7, 2008

feb 7

Yesterday was my birthday. 27 years old now. Everyone was asking me if i was going to outback steakhouse to celebrate, but for once i wasnt. Instead i took my family to Bungalow, my friends restaurant in croton falls. we had a great time, and my family loved the food! Today im back in the gym for back. i have decided that today is gonna be my last day of "old school" T-bar rows for a while. Next week im gonna start getting into regular barbell rows. should be interesting!
just want to let everyone know that I will be at Tommy 2Ks in Carmel NY on saturday from 1-5 with Dave Palumbo promoting Species and helping Dave give a hardcore seminar. I encourage everyone in the area to come down!

1 comment:

Adele said...

Hi PJ,

Please let me know how I can reach you - I am calling from Muscletech.

Thank you,
Adele Fridman