Saturday, February 16, 2008

feb 16

I did a photo shoot with Nicole for American Physique Body wear yesterday, I dehydrated my self for 1 day and managed to loose 7 lbs! I just needed to make sure my abs were tight when I got there, and they were, I am pretty happy to say that i was looking pretty shredded at 254 lbs, now I want to put that 7 lbs back on by the end of the weekend! Last nite I went out with my buddies Mark, Phil, and Ray for my birthday, we all had a fun time, but today I was definitely feeling the effects of my late nite! I managed to have a really good arm workout today at NYSC in danbury and now I'm off to OUTBACK! enjoy your saturday everyone!

1 comment:

viterbo said...

Hey, PJ! Any chance that we'll get to see some of those American Physique Bodywear shots? You looking ripped at 254# is not something we wanna miss! Take care, big guy!