Tuesday, January 22, 2008

jan 22

let me just start by saying that i am very disappointed in the green bay packers. i thought they were totally out coached by the giants and brett favre couldn't get it going in the frozen tundra. now my dream of a tom brady vrs brett favre super bowl is ruined.

yesterday was my leg day. i took the advice of dave palumbo and tried stretching before, during and after squats, i also sipped a Gatorade while training quads. i was able to train hams after quads without any bad cramps! i a really focusing on my legs like crazy, my upper body has gotten so big my legs are lagging behind a bit. i'm training everyday this week to make up for the lost day of travel on saturday, i hope i get nice weather in cali!
one more note, my guilty pleasure...GLADIATORS! LOL, i really enjoy it! mondays at 8, check it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw your profile on the Species website- just wanted to tell you that you look REALLY good! I LOVED your offseason pic in the gym- lookin so THICK and your legs are def comin up! Keep up the awesome work, youre hott!!!

Sarah