Saturday, January 12, 2008

BUNGALOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want to give a huge shout out to my good friends John and Banu Reynolds! they recently opened up a restaurant, BUNGALOW. located in Croton Falls, NY at 166 Stoneleigh ave. i went there for dinner on friday nite, i now have a new favorite restaurant! the food is delicious and whats even better, its very inexpensive. the atmosphere is quaint and relaxing, but the portions of food are large and filling! i highly recommend this restaurant to any one who enjoys high quality food at low cost prices! for reservations or info just call 845-669-8533 or visit the website at www.bungalow166.com

today i blasted arms at NO LIMIT FITNESS, I had a great workout! some people are telling me i should stop training arms because there getting too big...i dont care, in my opinion your arms can never be too big(with the exclusion of greg valintino). the rest of my weekend will consist of me eating and watching playoff football. ill talk to you all on monday, enjoy the games!

1 comment:

Hurricane said...

Got you beat at the peak! I'll always love you man! The Hurricane