Thursday, January 24, 2008

jan 24

not a very good back work out yesterday. my lower back is still very tight from legs on monday. i was disappointed. today im going to get a deep tissue massage to try to loosen it up.
i got my tickets and hotel room for the ARNOLD yesterday, im very excited, this will be my first one!
last nite i went to outback steakhouse with my good friends EDJ and Anthony. we had a blast! i ran into a bunch of old friends that i haven't seen in a while. we all got together and shared some laughs and great food. it was like a big party, probably one of my best times at outback ever, and thats saying alot because i have been there like a thousand times. im definitely gonna miss my hometown outback while im out in cali!

1 comment:

brian said...

thanks for including us in your blog! we had a blast at outback as well.