Tuesday, January 8, 2008

jan 8

sundays photo shoot went really well, and as soon as i get some pics i will have them posted in my members section! i enjoyed watching the football games this weekend, i also watched the new american gladiators. the new gladiator men are really cheesy with the exception of "wolf" who is just down right funny! the girls they picked are all hot fitness chicks with the exception of "helga" who is just a fat girl. all though the gladiators were not dominating in any way, hulk hogan makes the show very entertaining and i will definitely keep watching it. i thought they should have picked a couple of jacked powerful men as well as a couple of female bodybuilders, but thats just my opinion.
so, i was told by dave that i need to bring my legs up more. mainly my hamstring and inner thigh thickness. i went into the gym yesterday and had one of my best leg workouts in a long time. my friends will allways tell me how good i look, but that doesn't help me as a bodybuilder. i appreciate the way dave tells it like it is, and all though hearing critiques like that piss me off, it just makes me work harder! by the way, i went to outback sunday nite. they should make me there spokesperson.

No comments: