Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

happy new year everybody!i wish you all the best of luck in 2008. yesterday was my first leg workout in NO LIMIT FITNESS, but i had to take it easy because i twisted my knee slipping on some black ice. hopefully my knee is ok. when i was done working out i came home and got ready for my new years gathering. i had some of my friends over for a relaxing evening of fun and food. my good buddies guy cisternino, jay castaldi and his girl kristen, rob delevega and his girl gina, and evan centopani and his girl erika all came over to hang out. we all had a nice relaxing time, nicole cooked tons of food. guy, jay and kristin all crashed at my place and left in the morning. im glad the holldays are over and im looking forward to kicking ass in 2008! 2007 was a year filled with ups and downs for me, but i wouldn't change a thing, i learned alot and got to experience many different things and places for the first time! happy new year everyone, make 08 your best year yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year too. Make it the best year ever.