Sunday, January 20, 2008

jan 20

friday i had to do my usual workout of shoulders, calves and abs, but i also had to do some hamstrings to make up for what i couldnt do on monday. yesterday i did superserts for my arms (evan centopani style) my pump was great, the whole work out only took about 45 minn. last nite my boy billy guns came up from long island so we went out to eat at the outback steak house with my buddy mark and nicole. it was kinda funny, our table wound up being right next to a booth where my mom, dad, sister and grandparents were eating! we were all excited to see each other and had a great time over a great meal. after that i decided to show billy what CT is all about and took him to my friends club Horizon.(LOL) it was a little on the slow side for a saturday nite, but we still had a good time. my buddy Sean took good care of us! after the club we hit up Elmers diner at like 2 in the morning and pounded some more food. all in all it was a good nite. the games are starting in a couple of hours and i cant wait! at the beginning of the season i predicted pats vrs packers in the Superbowl...time will tell if i am right!

No comments: