Wednesday, September 26, 2007

sept 26

this is it, one more day and im outta here.VEGAS BABY! i cant wait. i have a long day today, i dont know how im gonna fit it all in, i gotta go to the Dr 1 hour a way, come back get a hair cut, train myself with my main client ted, leave the gym and get my brothers video camera, pick up a shirt from the tailor(when ur neck is as big as your 22 inch arms, u gotta by fat boy close and bring em to the tailor) meet a client for dinner at outback, meet 1 more client at his house, go tanning(gotta be tan at the olympia) and then come home and prepare my client teds food for him while im gone. after all that i have to pack my bags still! by the way im training in vegas with ifbb womens pro colette nelson, im gonna video tape the workouts for my members section! she may be a women, but shes stronger than most men i know! thats it for now, keep those emails coming! ill talk to ya all tomorrow.

No comments: