Friday, September 14, 2007

sept 14

whats up everybody, its friday, the weekend is upon us! tomorrow i will be heading to atlantic city for the last pro bodybuilding show before the olympia. it should be a fun time, but, all the hotels are sold out some im gonna be driving home like 4 hours in the middle of the nite! i may stop half way and crash at my boy guys house, im gonna see how i feel. still weighing 238 even though i ate about 10 pieces of pizza at my little bros bday party yesterday! to all my friends reading this, stop calling me and correcting my spelling and punctuation, this is my blog and ill write it however the hell i want.
hey mike a, stop talking shit behind everyones back, stop lying, and stop using people! your a moocher and all ur bs is gonna catch up to you!
thats all for today, if anyone needs any help with training, dieting or u just want to say whats up, send me an email, i allways respond within 24 hours!

No comments: