Tuesday, September 18, 2007

sept 18

whats up everybody, its Tuesday. i just got done eating breakfast, its time to start my day. for those of u who dont eat breakfast, it really is the most important meal of the day. you starve your body all nite and its craving nutrients in the morning. for all those health buffs out there who are tired of eating oatmeal, go get some kashi go-lean waffles! they are delicious and loaded with fiber(which is especially good for all you women who have trouble going to the bathroom) they are low in calories and are a great compliment to your eggs in the am. i had a great leg workout yesterday and now im all geared up for chest, hopefully my right pec strain is all healed up and i can move a little weight today. im really focusing on my inclines for a while, i want my upper chest to really pop! anyone can build there pecs but its alot more difficult to build the up most part that gives u that " shelf" look. thats it for today, if u have any suggestions for me on things you would like to see on my website just send me an email, i love to hear from u.
talk to you all soon, have a great day!

No comments: