Tuesday, September 11, 2007

sept 11

whats up eveybody, welcome to the only official web site of pj braun! apparently there are a lot of fakes pretending to be me, but this is the only REAL pj braun web site. its pretty frustrating to see people pretending to be me on the internet, but i guess thats the world we live in now. people need to get a fuckin life. ok, now that i got that off my chest, trained legs for the first time since before the show yesterday and i was feelin great, i was so siked to get under that squat rack again! today is chest, im not so sure how thats gonna go because i strained my right peck a bit, posing in cleveland, ill just have to take it slow and see how it goes. BTW, im gonna be at the atlantic city pro show on sat nite, so if u see me walking around make sure ya come say whats up! talk to ya all soon....check out the arm training videos with future nationals middleweight champ, Guy Cisternino in my members only section!

No comments: