Wednesday, September 19, 2007

sept 19/ shout out

shout out today to marky " big balls" mansa, little marky is the son of one of my best friends mark mansa. marky, sorry i cant come to your party on Saturday, but ill see you guys soon. hey marky, make sure you crush those guys out on the football field! ok, today is Wednesday which is an off day from training, chest went well yesterday, i gotta take it slow do to the strained peck so i did mostly machines(totally not my style) but it felt pretty good. it hurt a little at the end when i tried to do some db flys, but, i think ill be back to normal in no time. my body weight is still holding steady around 238, but i have never been this ripped at this weight, im gonna take some new picks training and post them in the members area. im shooting for 270 by the time i start dieting again! 2008 im gonna tear it up, people keep asking me if im upset over my placing at the north american, people keep telling me i got screwed, they ask me if im gonna give up! my response; in life u are gonna have to overcome many obstacles, no matter what u do there are gonna be times when u get knocked down, you can either stay down, or u can get up. i choose to get up, and when i get up, i get up swinging! thats the sign of a true champion! the area i live in is filled with haters that dont want to see anyone do well, its disgusting, i remember when a local girl julia demato was in american idols top 10, people were talking so much trash about her, hoping she wouldn't make it. these people make me sick, i never met the girl, but i was rooting for her, i thought it was cool that someone that lived so close to me had a chance to make it big! to all the haters out there, i have no interest in anything u say, in fact, this is the last time i will even mention u in my blog. that's all for today, keep lifting , keep eating, keep sleeping, keep growing. i love u all, keep sending me emails i really enjoy hearing from ya!

No comments: