Thursday, September 13, 2007

sept 13-special shout out!

whats up everbody, im starting off today with a special birthday shout out to the second coolest Braun on the planet, my little brother, Ricky Braun! Ricky is one of the coolest cats you'll ever meet, and a bad ass guitar player as well! Happy 20th ricky, i luv ya brother!

ok, im back in the gym today, big back workout, my favorite exercise is t-bar rows, not on a machine, the old school way! i do em like, Arnold and Franco, stick a bar in a corner, load it up with 45s and row your ass off! btw, I have been to outback 4 times in 10 days, I luv that frickin place, I gotta stop cuz ill eat 3 loaves of that awesome brown bread everytime I go! oh well, i killed myself for 3 months its time to chill and eat a little bit. hope everone is doing well, ill talk to ya all tomorrow.

No comments: