Monday, September 24, 2007

sept 24

J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS! my guys pulled it off yesterday, so there season isnt over just yet, unfortunately for all u dolphin fans the seasons done. in the afc, the teams r just to good, at 0-3, i see a lot mote losses to come! any way, i had a nice relaxing sunday with my girl nicole, and now its back to the gym. big legs today, i got 2 more weeks before my surgery so im going all out. i will be taking training pics this week so be sure to stop by the members area to check em out. cograts to my girl lisa, the newest wnbf figure pro,(told ya darker is better) lisa followed a diet plan i gave to my buddy guy and has quickly moved up the ranks in the inbf to earn her pro card in the wnbf. a few more days and im outta here for vegas, i cant wait! keep the emails coming, or check me out on myspace, official pj braun myspace. i luv to here from ya. ill be back tomorrow, have a great day.

1 comment:

vincesteven said...

Hi Paul, you do not have any more profile myspace my friend. You are well I hope. Beautiful result for your competition. Take care of you. You will be soon number 1. Vincesteven