Thursday, September 20, 2007

sept 20

quick blog today, i slept in a little and i have to leave to go to a dr appt. ok, even though i think its totally lame and corny as hell, i started a my space page- OFFICIAL PJ BRAUN MYSPACE, there are all ready a bunch of fake ones on there but this is the real deal, so send me a friend request! i must tell u though, i dont plan on being on there that often, so just go to my website and email me if u want to talk. thank u jay castaldi for helping me put that together! gotta kill my back today, its gonna go like this: lat pulldowns, underhand barbell rows, old school t-bar rows, 2 arm bent over db rows, underhand cable pulldowns(high reps) hyperextensions. this will kill it from every angle with a slight emphasis on bringing out the width of the lower lats. keep sending me your emails, i love to read them ! ill talk to ya all soon!

No comments: