Wednesday, April 30, 2008

april 30

I apologize for not blogging the past few days. I crashed my computer and it has been hell trying to straiten every thing out! Just to give a brief recap of whats going on, I hurt my back squatting on monday, I am going today to get some treatment. This has been an injury filled off season for me, but I keep trucking forward. Yesterday I went down to Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym in Long Island so Nicole could get Looked at by Steve Wineberger and get an assessment. Everything went well, I had a great workout and Saw fellow Species Athlete Eugine Mishin, who was looking big and shredded. Eugine is doing the NY Pro, and he should definitely turn some heads! Thats all for now, I promise I will be back in action as soon as I get my computer fixed!

No comments: