Sunday, April 6, 2008

april 6

Let me just start off by saying that I lost both final four games yesterday and am going to finish my bracket just outside the money...that sucks. Every year the same thing happens, oh well. I'm not a gambler, I just love sports.
Yesterday I went up to Golds in New Haven to see my good friend Kenny Wallach. Kenny is competing in the NYC Metropolitan the 12th in Manhattan. Kenny is the posing coach of myself, Evan Centopani, Guy Cisternino and a few others. Kenny is the man, and judging by the way he looked on saturday, he should bury his competition! I saw Guy, who is looking very large, His boy Dom, who is working with Dave Palumbo and is about 7 weeks out from his show, looking very good as well. Big Evan was in the house looking massive as always, as well as many others all busting there butts in that hard core gym. I am still not feeling 100 percent from my stomach virus, but I think with a good rest day today, I should be able to attack legs on monday!

No comments: