Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Recap

LOOOOOONG weekend for me. I never thought I would be looking forward to a monday! Saturday morning I was up at 5am to get ready to go to Tribecca with My client Michelle. I was in NY by 7 and back stage rockin with clients and friends until about 3. After prejudging Guy, our friend Lisa and I all went back to guys house to relax for a bit. I was back in Tribecca by 7 to go prepare for the Nite show. This was a long Nite! My client Michelle was at her all time best making her debut in the NPC, she was in a really tough class and failed to make the top 5. This weekend she is competing in the INBF and she is gonna kick some butt! Another Client Bridgette, who I have only been working with for a couple of weeks got totally robbed and took home second in her weight class. My good friend Kenny Wallach who is also the posing coach of Evan Centopani, Guy Cisternino and Myself, competed for the first time in years and was beyond shredded! Kenny took 4th in the open middleweight and 3rd in the masters under 176. The crowd booed when they called him third and many believed he should have one. My buddy Kris Lecomte won the whole show. He is another of Dave Palumbos athletes and was definitely the hands down winner! When the show ended around 11, Nicole and I were off to the Poconos!

I arrived in the Poconos around 1 am sunday morning and went strait to bed. I was on the set of the movie at noon and went non stop until 10 pm. I felt so sorry for Nicole who had to wait around the whole time. I swear I must have did 1,000 most musculars and was completely exhausted when I was through! I made it home in exactly 2 hours and was dead tired! I hope the movie comes out well. I will keep everyone informed!

No comments: