Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend Recap

I have to start out with a huge CONGRATULATIONS to my client and friend Michelle Wynn. Michelle competed at the 2008 INBF NORTH EAST AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS down in Matawan NJ, yesterday. Michelle Took first in the masters figure and 2nd in the open. Michelle is one of the hardest workers I have ever met and she deserves the recognition she got over the weekend!

Friday I went up to see the Montanari Bros at Golds in New Haven. I hung around with Jerry,(one of the brothers that own the gym) for a while and then blasted shoulders. I have yet to have a bad workout in that gym! Saturday I went to NYSC in Danbury to train arms, and I have to be honest, I didn't have the greatest workout. I got distracted a few times by people wanting to ask me questions, and never really got a good rhythm going. Last nite my boy Jay and his Fiance Kristen came over and we watched the UFC fights. I was very excited that my boy G.S.P. DOMINATED Matt Serra! The fights were exciting and we had a good time. Today I'm just relaxing, and then its Big Quads on monday!

No comments: