Saturday, May 3, 2008

may 3

I still haven't fixed my computer yet, but here is an update on whats going on. I had an all around decent week of training, highlighted by my shoulder routine on friday. I went up to 130lbs for 10 reps on the dumbbell shoulder press, then dropped down to 100 and got 24 reps. Today I went to Golds in New Haven for a Special Meeting. I have been chosen to be on the Committee, for Connecticut in the NPC. I am going to do a really big, in depth blog on this very soon so stay tuned. Big things are coming in CT! I trained arms after the meeting and had a great work out. I love training win Big Evan is in the house, he is the only guy that can really inspire me, just by standing there! I saw My boy Kenny Wallach, who is competing tomorrow at the New England Body building championships, my man is looking great! I expect him to do very well! After the meeting I shot over to Tommy K's in Stamford for one of Dave Palumbos Hardcore Seminars. The Seminars are very informative and I highly recommend checking one out to any body interested in really learning about the body, and maximizing your potential. Colette Nelson was in the house looking awesome! She is competing at the NY Pro, and looks way better than she did at the Arnold!

Finaly, I want to congratulate my friend Jeff Long on getting a contract with MD. Jeff is a monster and is only 24 years old!

No comments: