Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OFF To JUNIOR USA

This will be my last blog until Monday next week. I am leaving in about 7 hours for Charleston, SC where my girlfriend, fellow SPECIES athlete Nicole Vitale will be trying to get a pro card. Last year Nicole took 3rd in her class at the Junior USA and hasn't competed since then do to a surgery. She has made great gains and has really nailed her conditioning. Now its simply up to the judges and who ever shows up on Saturday. From what I hear the Figure classes are at record breaking numbers, so we can expect to see 30 or more girls in each class! Say a prayer for us and keep your fingers crossed. I really put alot of thought into her diet and training program this year, and It really shows, I truly don't think she could be any better! Only time will tell!

No comments: